Nav : About UsNav : World-Class CapabilitiesNav : Quality PolicyNav : What's NewNav : Certifications

 
 

ABOUT US

Edco Tool and Die was established in 1964 on Fernwood Avenue in Toledo, Ohio. Moving to a new, larger, facility on Enterprise Boulevard in 1967, Edco Tool and Die has continued to grow over the years. Today the company is housed in a 50,000 square foot building that contains state-of-the art engineering, machining and quality assurance departments.

Upon the retirement of the original owners in 1995, Edco Tool and Die was purchased by Exco Technologies of Newmarket, Ontario. Today, Edco Tool and Die and other Exco Technologies companies produce some of the most complex tooling in the world.

VIDEO

Photo :

Photo :

EDCO 1964-67
1671 Fernwood, Toledo